Friday 7 June 2013

Facebook ban for inappropriate Photo.


 
So, here I am having a little rant to myself because without any warning was given a 7 day ban from Facebook due to displaying this inappropriate piece of Lingerie on my FB Page.

I am struggling to establish what is so offensive about the photo to warrant being blocked/banned.  Perhaps someone could point it out to me?  I have contacted Facebook, but it's no surprise that they haven't replied.

My conclusion is, Facebook obviously don't check the contents of the photos people have reported as offensive or unsuitable.  It's surely evident from this photo - wouldn't you agree?!

Regards
Kerry

11 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong with that picture!

    Oh and I found it so this is my entry into the competition, hope no one else finds it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it!
    This is Charis Neeson :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found it and both she and the outfit are stunning - absolutely lost as to why this caused a ban! Keep up the good work!! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Amanda Horsfield.

    Found it...ridiculous! There is nothing wrong with this, sheesh. Good luck all :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found it !! This is GORGEOUS !! There's nothing remotely inappropriate about this .. Mr Faceache Fb is in need of a ban himself !! Good Luck everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found it and like the others I can't see anything wrong with it, Facebook needs to deal with the real problem sites not pick on someone like urself. I'm June Leonard on fb btw, just incase I win lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Steve Bryant

    It's Gorgeous,Nothing wrong with a Young Lady sitting on her bed in her "Underpants"X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I FOUND IT AT LAST TOOK ME SOOO LONG DANIELLE STEPHENSON

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to late hehehe jessica Alexander

    ReplyDelete